Faith precedes the miracle.
You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.
Henry D. Thoreau

Monday, June 1, 2009

So we are getting ready for a fun trip in a week or so. We will be gone until the middle of July. I'll try and post along the way but...we'll see. I wanted to write a "thankamony" because I have just felt so very grateful for all the blessings in my life.


First thank you to all the family and friends who have helped us by watching kids, helping with finances, given us fun and exciting oppurtunities, or just listened when we needed to purge. This has been a tough experience but I would never trade it away. We have grown so much as family and as people, that I know we needed it to be tough to make us who we are.


We are grateful for such a nice clean and safe place to live. We could never have been able to live anywhere half as nice if it weren't for the generocity of my Mom. She really has made all this possible. Thank you again Mom.


Thank you to my sweetie. He goes to school full-full time, studies, works, does his calling in our ward, and manages to still take me out on date nights and wrestle with the kids. I love you!





Here is a picture of Brennen and Audrey with some cute friends from down the street. Kids make me smile. I love my calling in the nursery, I didnt know if I could do it but it really has been a blast.


Keep in mind these boys dont have any sisters!

And lastly, thank you to my Heavenly Father. I know with out his watchful eye over this family, things could have been very different. I'm thankful for the guidence of the Holy Ghost and if we stop to listen we can make the best choices for not only ourselves but our families too.

Have a great summer and we'll see most of you soon!

Love Emily

2 comments:

Kelsee said...

I didn't want to ask if they were boys or not, but tutu's are fun no matter what gender you are! At least he wasn't wearing the flower hair band that goes with it, then there would be some explaining! -Kelsee

Brittanie said...

Funny little boys!

I am so proud of you for all you are doing for your family and for Mom and Maddie. You doing excellent work. You have way more patience than me and I am learning so much from you.

I can't tell you how excited I am for you to come! I have to stop thinking about it or I start freaking out. Just a week! Yeah! Love you!