Faith precedes the miracle.
You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.
Henry D. Thoreau

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wow, everybody looks like they're having fun.
The little einstien's make their "catons"
Her very own big girl bike.
Saylor's first attempt at make-up or auntie being naughty and giving frosting?

Not home made but still tastey.
Happy B-day to Audrey!Birthday girls
Wow, thats a very messy face.
Fun festive-ness Our house exploded!

So we had a very fun Birthday. Thank you to all who called, helped, showed up, or just plain remembered. Audrey deffinately loved turning four and told me she cant wait to be five. Of course that means I'll be 29 so, I dont know how I feel about that. Well we're off to our big fun vacation up North and I'll blog more when I get back.

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

Super-duper fun! Wow she got some good stuff. (the doll is very cute) Fun party, very festive and creative. She looks so grown up on the bike. I love her dress, so sweet!

The birthday girls look great--can't wait to see you. We are going to have a great time. Drive so safe!

Oh, Saylor eating frosting!