Faith precedes the miracle.
You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.
Henry D. Thoreau

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wild and Crazy Fun

Cave were Ambree gave Audrey a Concussion
Tow Truck towing the Van
Boise Temple
Old Penitentiary
Old Penitentiary
Bishop's House
Mining Museum
Mining Museum
Down the mining shaft
Pretend that you like each other!
penitentiary wall
I've been dreaming of true loves kiss
botanical gardens
botanical gardens
botanical gardens
botanical gardens
penitentiary wall
Zoo
Idaho History Museum. M.C. Smith's Bar. Behind us there was a two-headed cow.
Idaho History Museum
Rose Gardens
Idaho History Museum
Idaho History Museum
Powell's Candy Store
Powell's Candy Store
Boise Zoo
Boise Zoo
Boise Zoo
Boise Zoo
Boise Zoo
MK Nature Center
Old Train Depot
Old Train Depot

4 comments:

Kelsee said...

Wow, I need a nap after looking at all those pictures! You guys were busy!! I hope you had lots of fun! See you in a few days!!

The Lilya's: Nathan, Emily, Brennen. and Audrey said...

Thanks crazy lady. Britt and I have had fun dragging the kids all over the place. I hope Im not Funned out by the time I get to CDA. Cute kid rooms by the way. See ya soon.

Kelsee said...

Oh, you better not be all funned out! We are going to have lots of fun! Now what happened to your van?!

The Lilya's: Nathan, Emily, Brennen. and Audrey said...

Totally a miracle from Heavenly Father.It could have been so much worse. We got to do all our fun things during the whole week and on the last day my car started making this sound like I was driving on rumble strips. I was like "is that MY car?" We pulled off the off ramp and parked it @ St. Luke's where Jayson works and quickly swapped cars while I called AAA. I was towed and the car spent the weekend at the shop. The catalytic sp? Converter casing bolt fell of and subsequently so did the converter. $1100 later we are back in business. Oh yeah and we were able to get some extra financial aid to cover the bill. So all in all the whole thing was just slightly inconvenient. :) Thanks for your care and concern. Love Em.